Monday, January 24, 2011

A New Leaf

About what I said before...well, those that say when you're not looking it finds you...dammit.

Things are most certainly looking up.  Hopefully will only have to continue living at the firehouse for a few more months.  It's driving me nuts though...not getting any sleep, falling asleep in class, calls at 3 am...I got nine hours of sleep when I stayed at my parents' house last week.  It was amazing.  Got a better day's sleep this past Sunday though, after a good breakfast. 

To whomever said "persistence pays off"...well...you were right.  But it's not just about being persistent; it's the things you say and do to make me smile.  I really wasn't looking for a relationship...just wanted to date, have fun, whatever...but things happen, ideas change, and even though I thought I wasn't ready, everything seems so right...

And I thought I could pull off this whole bitter bitch thing.  Amazing how things can change in a week.  I don't know how I could possibly have two Sundays in a row be so...awesome.  Being proven wrong doesn't happen often...more details to come later.

To the person who said "I'm sorry things aren't working out for you"...this "FUCK YOU" is for you. I found someone better...who treats me like a queen (even though I don't need it), is very observant, and will do anything to make me smile. I'm happier now than I've been...well...it's been a long time coming.

G'night all.

1 comment:

  1. Well patience is a very good thing to have, glad things are looking up for you.

    ReplyDelete