Thursday, June 9, 2011

Simple Memo, More to Come

So...I'm getting out of town this weekend.

After the mess that my life has become, it may very well turn into a permanent thing.  I hope you're happy.

I will say something on Facebook about this, but if I had mentioned to any of you about plans to go out June 25th, those are canceled.  And my birthday?  Plans canceled.  There is no point in celebrating when the two most important people to me won't be there.  Why waste the time and risk anyone getting a DUI?  I haven't celebrated my birthday in years...why start now?

Thanks to the person who screwed my life up last night.  And thanks to those of you who have stood by and been supportive.  It's impossible to keep my head up right now.  All hope is gone.

The rest of my post will be published Saturday night, after I take care of a few things.

No comments:

Post a Comment