Saturday, June 11, 2011

NYDB

I think I have a pretty good idea of what happened now.  Since instead of  being stealthy, someone decided to reveal something personal of mine less than 24 hours after it was said (17 of those hours with me being at work, with my phone in my pocket the whole time)...I've got a good idea of how things went down not only with my relationship, but with the aftermath.

So I had a conversation via text...no big deal, right?
How did the details of said conversation make their way to the fire house?  I hadn't said anything to anyone, and no one had the opportunity to look at my phone.Strange...
So I get blamed for this getting out.
Funny thing, there's nothing really to tell.  There was nothing, nothing happened, and there is nothing now.

If your goal was to kill any chance of happiness that I had, good for you.  It's done.

Now I've completely resolved myself to solitude.  There's no point in trying anymore.  I know, I just got out of a relationship, so you think I'm saying this because I'm not ready for another one, right?

So...I know you read this, and if I can find evidence that you did what you did, I will prosecute you.  You have no right invading my privacy like that.

To the person involved: I'm sorry you were brought into the middle of this mess.  He had no right to do that, to make your life more complicated than it already is.

And to everyone else reading this...sorry you had to plow through that bullshit but it's the truth.  I hadn't repeated a word of that conversation, so there's only one way for it to have gotten out.

No comments:

Post a Comment