Thursday, December 22, 2011

Life is About What Path You Take, and my Ex Chose the Psychopath...

Ok...so apparently the asshole didn't read the last blog.  After reviewing the status of things, these are the results:
-Between 12/1/11 and 12/14/11, he texted me 105 times.  And we broke up in October.
-He told me he broke up with his new girlfriend because she was trying to tell him who he could and couldn't be friends with.  Turns out she dumped him because he wasn't over me.  Whoops.
-Found out he would drive past my house while working, just to see if I was home when I said I was working (believe it or not, I was actually working).  Creepy.
-I blocked his number, so he proceeded to email me AND inbox me on FB to ask why I blocked his number.
-After talking to some friends and weighing my options, I decided to respond to his email with this:
"We are not friends. We have no reason to keep in touch. You text me to excess. Do not contact me at all. Do not text me, do not email me, do not inbox me on facebook. We stopped dating two months ago. You have no reason to contact me or see me. If you continue to do such after I have clearly asked you not to, I will pursue further action. Do not respond to this email."

I think I got my point across. :)  He now calls me "a fucking bitch" and says I "treated him like shit."

Thank you, I'll take that as a compliment.  Coming from a psychopath that my brother referred to as Norman Bates (he's now been downgraded to "anal bead," or "AB" for short)...thanks. :)  I've never felt better. 

Chris, if you do actually read this...just know, if you ever do decide to contact me again, I will drop whatever I am doing and make that trip to the Baltimore County Commissioner.  I will have the emails, the messages, and statements from people that you drove past my house and that they saw whatever vehicle you were in at the time parked outside the house at all hours.  I don't care.  Guess what?  You don't run my life anymore.  I never should have let you get that power over me.  Seriously??? You made me back into a corner and cower...I don't do that.  I'm fucking Stephanie Forbes...the same chick that grabbed a guy almost a foot taller than me who was tripping and trying to get into our tent at the rave by the shirt and pushed him around.  Yeah.  I don't do that.  You know what he needs?  A trophy wife.  Someone who will do his cooking and cleaning, have dinner ready for him when he comes home from work, does exactly as he says, and has no brain.  Ugh...

This is it, the last I ever write of you.  I've closed that chapter of my life, and believe me I will never bow to anyone again or do their bidding.  I'm not that kind of chick.
And God forbid you decide you want to spread any of my business or drag my name through the mud...you will regret ever coming to Maryland...believe me.

Thank you Jimmy V for my title :)

8 comments:

  1. In summary this is what I see. Ex-boyfriend, fuck him, fuck him, fuck him. I can't believe he is still not over me. Fuck him. I am done..

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL interesting interpretation...I could really care less. Just another informational post :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay you have to read my post again in Lewis Blacks voice. Try it, it might put a smile on your face.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeessh! Sometimes you have to get a bit nasty to get rid of a pest. And probably best to do it now, while he's only a Level 1 Stalker. That shit could get worse REAL quick. Creepy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. No kidding. I just wanted to move on with my life. Oh believe me, I'm sure he is cursing my name, but whatever...I'm going to be happy without him in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  6. yeah, i wouldn't worry about him sullying your name, considering his posted activities. Pretty sure he's rivaling a certain former WMBC staff member for creepiness (Sadly, there's probably a couple people who fit that bill :-P)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha true...but that staffer never went to these extremes (though I stil maintain that those Valentine flowers were for Katie). Ugh how do these people find me?

    ReplyDelete